Vahe Gevorgyan summed up the results of the champion year
The nead coach of "Banants-2" Vahe Gevorgyan answered the questions of the press service of the club.
- Rainy weather, score 1-0... What will you say about today's match?
- The match was very important, that's why there was a lot of tension. Due to that the victory was a bit difficult and "Erebuni" surprised us. They fought till the end and in my opinion played quite well. The impressions and emotions are only positive. We are very happy even despite of this match, we deserved the title.
- Can you sum up the season in several words? How was it for "Banants-2"?
- "Banants-2" under the guidance of Artur Voskanyan started the season very well and won in the first 8 matches. We had a very good base for becoming champion. Later qualified professionals joined the team and finished the season on a high level. I congratulate "Banants-2", all the coaches, managers and fans.
- How important was the victory?
- I'd like to highlight that we didn't become champions without supllying the first team with players. That is the most important thing. Occasionally the players of the first team joined us and after improving their condition moved back. There were players who moved to "Banants-2" from the junior academy and later to "Banants". All this was very important. It was very difficult but we combined that with good results. Being a champion is good to train the players, even in matches like today, they should learn to fight till the end and win. The players which join "Banants" should have a winning psychology and background. Team may have good players and strategy but not be ready for the title. Today we saw that our 2nd team was ready for it and that means that they will be winners when the join the first team. :