Vahagn Ayvazyan: Victory was important to get winning spirit
The midfielder of "Banants" Vahagn Ayvazyan scored the second goal during the match against Tbilisi's "Lokomotive". The 25-year -old player shared his impressions on the training camp in Georgia.
- I think the training camp succeeded, now we are in a good physical state, everything is fine.
- You scored a goal in the the match against Tbilisi's "Lokomotive". What can you say about the match? How important was to score?
- The match was quite complicated. We were leading, but there was some lack of concentration and we missed 3 goals and then won with difficulty. It was a physical game and we did our best. Itss good that I scored, but the victory is more important than my goal. I am glad that I was useful to my team.
- It was a friendly match but full of interesting moments. How was the match on the pitch and from the subsitute bench?
- To be honest we hadn't won in a while. The desire to win was big. It would be a pity not to win after leading 3-0. We wanted to win to get the winning spirit. We need to win in all the games to gain it.
- How is your physical state at the moment?
- I think it is ok. I have some pains, so I rest from time to time and then train. I am currently recovering but overall I am fine and I will be ready before the start of the championship.